Annams Systems Corporation is committed to respecting your online privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of any personal information you share with us. In order to provide you with relevant information, fulfill your specific requests, and enhance your experience across our Web site, at times, we will request personal information from you. Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to:
- First and last name
- Physical address
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Other contact information
Entities collecting personal information
Personal Information on this site is collected by:
Annams Systems Corporation
2420 Camino Ramon, Suite 130
San Ramon, California 94583
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.
Types of data collection
Annams Systems Corporation collects data from users in three main ways.
- In the process of online sales inquiries
- In emails sent to Annams Systems Corporation from user
- Through automated means such as communications protocols and cookies
Annams Systems Corporation may receive data from you as part of the communication connection – the standard electronic greeting between your computer, the network and our servers. Tracking technologies may record information such as Internet domain and host names; Internet Protocol (IP) addresses; browser software and operating system types; clickstream patterns; and dates and time that our site is accessed.
At the time communication connection is established, our server will also query your computer to see if there are “cookies” previously set by www.sunflowersystems.com to facilitate login or other site navigation procedures. A cookie is a small text file that may be used to recall Personal Information previously indicated by the web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
By using your browser, you may choose not to accept cookies. However, please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Website.
Annams Systems Corporation may use web beacons in HTML-formatted email messages (messages that include graphics). Web beacons are electronic images called a “single-pixel GIF” that are used in emails that Annams Systems Corporation sends in order to determine which email messages were opened and to note whether a message was acted upon.
You may choose whether or not to provide personal information to Annams Systems Corporation. If you choose not to provide the personal information we request, you can still visit most of Annams Systems Corporation’ Web site, but you may be unable to access certain options and services that involve our interaction with you.
The data we collect and how we use it
Annams Systems Corporation collects information from users for the following purposes:
- To engage in communications. Name, address, email, phone information may be collected and stored as part of communication history. The majority of the information collected under this category is business contact information.
- To provide future service and support. Information collected for this purpose is both contact information and information related to products and service/support requested. This information is also used to provide service, product update, and similar notices.
- To select content. Information may be collected to help create Web site content and navigation that is most relevant and user friendly. This includes information collected as a result of site navigation as well as information provided in forms.
- To respond to user inquiries and requests for information. The information includes registrations for content downloads, newsletter, and specific requests for further information.
- To better tailor marketing to user needs. We may use information from product purchases and requirements to provide you with timely and pertinent notices of product releases and service developments that address your needs and requirements.
- To better respond to requests. Annams Systems Corporation will pass contact information to the appropriate Annams Systems Corporation sales person, support or services representative for follow-up related to your request.
- As a result of your participation in interactive discussions and customer forums. There are parts of the Web site that permit users to participate in interactive discussions. These are moderated and all are subject to access for technical reasons. As in all interactive for a open to many users, you should carefully consider whether you wish to submit personally identifiable information.
- To address performance and fix issues. On occasion, patches and other fixes to software are developed by Annams Systems Corporation. We may communicate the availability of these patches or fixes to registered owners of software. These communications will not contain marketing messages and are not subject to opt-out elections due to the potential importance of these patches and fixes.
Information sharing and disclosure
Annams Systems Corporation does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people except to provide products and services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Annams Systems Corporation responds to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- Annams Systems Corporation believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats, or as otherwise required by law.
Confidentiality and security
Annams Systems Corporation is concerned with the security of your personal information we have collected and has in place reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access to that information. These measures include policies, procedures, and technical elements relating to data access controls.
www.annams.com is not structured to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect personal information from anyone we know to be under 18 years of age.
Notice and consent
Annams Systems Corporation may update this policy from time to time to describe how new site features affect our use of your information and to let you know of new control and preference features that we provide you. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Annams Systems Corporation Profile or by placing a prominent notice on our site.